}

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New Glam | SweetHeart-Glam | lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle

happy new year!

as reluctant as i am to say this... i am going to have to confirm for you all, that january is here to stay! i can no longer deny that we've entered a new decade. it really is 2010. '09 was a spectacularly incredible year for me personally and for captivating. i experienced both smooth sailing and bumpy roads, cups running over, even a few scraped knees.

learn and grow, that's how i try to roll.

a humongous thank you goes out to everyone who was part of my first year of business, you make me smile! thank you for your faith and for... well! for captivating me! you KNOW who you are.



mark your calendars, my peeps:
coming up this month... SWEETHEART-Glam for Valentines Day. mmmm-hmmmmm.



you mamas can bring me your cherubs for some sweetheart goodness!
OR
you mamas can allow me to capture some sweetheart goodness of YOU for your very first sweetheart... remember him? that man of yours? (be prepared, though. there IS potential sweeping-off-of-feeting by your hubby when he opens up his special captivating-style-keepsake Valentine...... hey! i'm just sayin'.)



January 22nd & 23rd ONLY
limited session availability.
i'm building the packages this week!
more details to follow, so save the date!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS IDEA! Wish I lived close, would totally be there for the girls and for me!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!