}

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas-Glam | *UPDATE* | oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle

hellllllllllllo to my Christmas-Glam families!

here is the SCOOP: i am so glad one of my families contacted me tonight -- i realized i needed to alert the troops!

even with the power delay last week, my lab was able to ship them to me FederalExpress Express. (i love them and want to marry them, quite often. my lab, not FedEx. although i do have a friend who fell madly in love with a FedEx driver and married him. they are a really neat couple... but that's a whole other story.)
anyway, i tracked the package like a trained navy seal sniper dude and when i called monday, the package was on the FedEx Express truck for delivery by 7:30pm ON MONDAY. i was doing a JIG.

but apparently the package was not "due" to me (according to FedEx) until the 15th (yesterday), so the driver didn't make it a priority. (i was ummmmmm... NOT doing a JIG. as IF! Christmas-Glam should totally have been his first delivery of the day.)

at 8pm monday night i called 800-GO-FEDEX when the online tracking info changed and they connected me to the local Roseburg facility. i authoritatively had them hold the package so i wouldn't have to wait until 4:30pm to receive the photo-goodness within.

so on tuesday, i was able to pick the pkg up from the facility @ 2 o'clock! my trusty & faithful assistant and i packaged them yesterday afternoon, burned the rest of the discs for the clients who ordered them (in the late afternoon) and got them out in the mail tuesday night!

pheeew! i'm out of breath just telling you about it. whirlwind! (and not my only one this week!!!)

what's neat is that even though Goin' Postal closes @ 6pm in Green, the owner let me in their doors after hours! i paid those first class USPS shipping charges & appreciated her flexibility with an ear-to-ear smile!


now here's the deal... she may have made the labels that night... or she may have made them the next morning, but i'll tell you what... it was a good feeling to leave them there to be delivered! i can say with confidence that the good people at Goin' Postal sent them out into the world first thing this morning!
so, my Christmas-Glam troops, forgive me for the tardiness of my update!


i'm trying to wrap up all sorts of things, there's a flurry of activity & i didn't come up for air to THINK about letting you all know! so... now you do!

A-TEN-HUT!!!


P.S. here's a little gorgeousness. this beauty is a 2010 senior and her mama ordered this collage as a gift for the g-parents. what do you think???



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!