}

Thursday, October 8, 2009

she had me at hello | bebe-glam session | oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle


(CLICK TO VIEW LARGER)

this sweet girl had me at hello. about 3 months ago i was with my family at fred meyer and this new mama came strolling by, completely unaware what would unfold when she walked thru the automatic doors near electronics.


i have that baby-itch thing going on lately (and i still HAVE an itty-bitty!) and so my eye catches every infant carrier and every baby bjorn with a baby inside... bright eyed ones tug at my heart strings, but sleeping babes? it's over, i melt. and so then i run to squeeeeeze mine, all four of 'em, so tight, that they struggle to wriggle free like so many earthworms.


ANYWAY. the point. [my new friend] megan had NO IDEA i would stalk her in the lobby of fred meyer and ogle her bright-eyed baby, make all 5 of my family members ogle her bright-eyed baby, including introducing my husband so he could ogle the bright-eyed baby. i told her that i would love to have little Miss Irresistible in front of my camera, just for me, purely for selfish reasons -- cuz, omiheavens! this sweet girl's soft curly black hair and catch-light-full eyes HAD me at hello.

thanks for indulging me, megan & blessing!!!
(by the way... it turns out that megan & blessing are missionaries on maternity leave from YWAM missions -- they met & fell madly in love in AFRICA!!! whoah. their love story is almost right up their with my own [walmart] romance. ALMOST. wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!