}

Friday, July 9, 2010

birthdays & such | personal | roseburg, oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle





so.
here i am again.
busy behind the scenes.
this time with behind-the-scenes type stuff.
mommy stuff.
wifey stuff.

my baby turned 2.
my youngest son turned 4.
we celebrated our anniversary (no.9) this week.

i have two weeks to wrap up all my un-done-ness.
my husband and i are leading a mission trip to mexico for EPIC our high school youth group on 7.24 and i have to dot my i's and cross my t's before then because right when we get back, i'm on the road to IDAHO to visit my folks & allow the family to spoil my trenkletoes for a bit.

so, the goal is to tackle my to-do list with a vengeance and still make time to feed the children, play in the sprinklers, bake in the sunshine and smooch my man. if you're waiting for {captivating} photo goodness, rest-assured you will not be neglected!














(c)2010
www.kellietrenkle.com
www.vividly-captivating.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!