}

Saturday, March 6, 2010

a FRAGRANT love | personal | oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle

I'm @ WPPI in Las Vegas, huge opportunity and huge gift. My lab covered my costs. I've mentioned before that I want to marry them. And they take me to Vegas? There are chapels all over. But I'm happily married to my catch of a husband, so it's a non-issue. But still! I get to meet my friends face-to-face for the first time!

It just so happens to be the same week that I lost my dad. 14 years ago. Today actually.
I always like to record what's on my heart during the week of his memorial. For myself. For my kids. For my heart. And for my dad.
I was seventeen when we lost him. You can read my thoughts over at my family blog!
http://trenkletoes.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. did not get to meet you at wppi but loved what Kia said about you and look forward to getting to know your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only imagine how you must miss your dad. Blessings to you and yours.

    Ditto what @Feuza said. I didn't get to meet you at WPPI either. That may have had something to do with the fact that I wasn't there. Minor detail to some I suppose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the comments, girlies!
    i hope to tweet more often and get to know you both! kia is a great friend -- consider yourselves lucky to know her! and lucky that i don't keep her all to myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!