}

Thursday, November 5, 2009

and the *TWINKLING* winner is...... | the *TWINKLING* sessions | oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle

i was super scientific in the way i performed this random drawing. every nomination was given a number 1-11. there were 12 comments and 11 nominees.

my 3-year-old green-eyed boy got to play the game of ripping up paper & putting the mess in the neighbor boy's hat, shaking it up & picking out one lone piece of paper. even as he fingered all the shreds, my heart skipped a beat. how exciting. and how hard! all of the nominees sounded so deserving! so it's good that i just leave it in the hands of my sweet boy.


Bethany Schricker's nomination was pulled out of the hat today, comment #1!


I am going to nominate my family, although I don't live with them anymore. (Got married and moved out.)

They are just the bomb, and make my life sparkle. My babies just light up when their aunt and uncles come over, and my son flies across the room with his arms as wide as he can get them to claim his hugs. Cracks me up to watch my big tall brothers hunker down on the floor with the kids and squirm around, making faces to get the babies to laugh. My dad can make them scream with laughter or calm down from a bad mood. My mom snuggles them and loves on them and gives me such awesome support as I fuddle my way through motherhood.

I don't think they've had a family picture taken since... well, about 8 years ago. My dad is the family "photographer," so he's rarely in front of the lens, and it's hard to get the whole gang together at once.

They all have such awesome personality. It would be sweet to get some pics of them.


bethany, please contact me thru facebook & we'll make arrangements for your parents' *TWINKLING* session this saturday. if, in the event your family is unable to participate on the 7th, we'll conduct another random drawing! this giveaway is for saturday only at celebration ranch!

thank you ALL for taking the time to nominate -- i do still have one open timeslot available if any of you are interested!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome!
    I am glad that I didn't have to make a choice. You had a lot of really great nominations.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!