}

Thursday, July 16, 2009

blue eyes | bebe-glam session | oregon lifestyle photographer, kellie trenkle


yep, here she is again! i see her bright blues every month. this time she's 10mos old. she happens to be one of my baby girl's bff's. my baby girl just turned 1 and for her birthday, she BEGGED me to give her a glamour shoot with her 2bff's and her sister. so i indulged her. i can't wait to post more of these -- check back next week for some more eye candy, i'll be working on these this weekend!

and if you like what you see and your baby starts begging you for her own glamour shoot, i'd love to play. this is NOT just for girls, either! bring your little dudes, too, for their own rock-star session! (think leather jacket, chuck taylors, vivid colors.)

bebe-glam & rock-star sessions, both exclusively thru captivating photography!

leave me a comment if you're interested! there's a little somethin' somethin' for the first peeps who book their session for september!








this is my baby karsyn.
(doesn't she look thrilled to finally have her own way?)

3 comments:

  1. Boy, you hit pay-dirt with these ideas!!! My goodness, too cute!!

    So I'm thinkin Liam might be a lil too old for the Rock Star ones? Oh, and don't forget, I have an all-out-tuxedo for age 1. Complete with bowtie, cummerbund, coat tail, flashy little shiny shoes....Ethan wore it in our wedding so we went all out. How cute would THAT look on some lil cutie? Maybe mini-bride/groom pics??? :) "Just a thought".. lol

    LOVE what the Lord is doing with this gift He gave you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! Too much! Love them, Kellie! I want a session! (No, not Ella or Oli...ME)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the color! such adorable photos and the styling is perfection.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!