}

Monday, June 1, 2009

Pressing Play - Part I

Soooo, my plate has been more like a buffet table lately! It's been more than full! But I'm getting back to a little bit of normalcy. And after pausing some other projects so I could remain sane, I am now ready to press play. Let the catching up begin!

Here's a fun mini-session from mid-April with a sweet little girl I get to see every month! The Mama and I have been friends for years (hi, sis!) and baby was born as a best friend for my youngest daughter. (Thank you, thank you!)

These shots are from Sweet Girl's 7-month portraits. I'll tell you what, I was going to apply for ownership rights to her Cerulean Blues but Mom and Dad had first dibbs. (Psh.) But don't they just look like they BELONG in front of my camera. All the time? They're like mirrors! They're, well, I'll tell ya... they're captivating! Right?














Yep. Had to get a closer look, did you? Me, too!
I am so in love with Sweet Girl's blues!
She was watching Daddy twirl Mommy's yellow [Mary Engelbreit] umbrella.
Love it!



Fun Fact:
This is the Mama's rocker
that HER mother had HER sitting in
for portraits
when SHE was 7-months old.
THAT. Is cool.




Here it is in Black and White.
Trippy, huh!


COLOR?
-or-
BLACK & WHITE?





The toes.
I can't explain it, I just love photographing feet.
My husband doesn't get it.
(He does not love feet.)
Seriously, baby Toes are irresistible, tho.
Come on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by! i'd love to read your thoughts!